The Haven Guesthouse offers quality accommodation catering exclusively for families and couples and small groups.
We have 10 rooms sleeping 35 persons (Single, Twin, Doubles and Families up to 5 persons).
We are ideally located between Blackpool tower and the Pleasure beach. We are close to the sea front, football ground, main cinema, Waterloo bowling green, shops and Blackpool's major attractions including the new gateway park.
At the bottom of Alexandra Road you can catch the tram and explore the resort without worrying about the car.
Travel & Parking
- By train to Blackpool South Shore: Blackpool south is the nearest station approx. a 10 minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse on fairly level ground however the train service to this station is very slow and the train stops at every station from Preston.
- By train to Blackpool North: Blackpool North is the nearest station to town center. It is best top book a taxi from the station as it is a 20-minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse through town, however the train service to this station is fast and direct most of the time. Taxi fares are approx. £5- £8.
- By car: We provide limited parking 6/7 spaces with should be pre-booked when making a reservation. NOTICE: We provide you with a parking space; if you wish to use your vehicle during your stay then you MUST inform reception at time of booking as we have a limited amount of spaces at the side of the building where cars can move easily. Once parked you will be required to leave your keys at Reception.
- By Plane to Blackpool International: It is best to book a taxi from the airport, as it is a 45-minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse. Taxi fairs usually cost £8- £12 approx.
- It is advised to pull in at the side of the building to check in. The street to the Haven Guesthouse is flat.
- There are 6 steps to the front door and the doorbell is approx 1m high.Reception is located in the bar/lounge on the ground floor. The assistance bell is located in the ground floor hall and is 1m high.
- All the corridors are carpeted and well lit day and night.
- We offer assistance with luggage, pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- Our dining room is on the ground floor.
- Individual tables sitting a maximum 36 people, tables are set with place mats.
- Seating without arms.
- Unsuitable access for wheel chairs.
- A mix of self service and waited table service throughout breakfast.
- Our bedrooms are arranged on 2 floors and are accessed via stairs.
- Corridors to bedrooms are carpeted and well lit.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in bedrooms.
- All bedrooms are carpeted and are now all en-suite.
- Rooms are equipped with TV's, tea & Coffee making facilities and biscuits.
- Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards are also provided on request.
- There are no ground floor rooms, lift or ramps available at the Haven Guesthouse.
- Access to the bar/lounge is on the ground floor.
- Comfortable furniture with tables and some bar stools with no arms.
- Floor is carpeted.
- Bar is staffed and offers games for children available during opening times.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the bar.
- Our Corridors are well lit and carpeted.
- Public toilet is on the 1st floorâ€”unsuitable for wheelchair access.The fully equipped LS2 fire alarm system does not have flashing lights but has a siren to 75DB, assistance is offered if evacuation is necessary.Due to the age of the building we do not have a lift.Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
If you require further information, we are happy to help. Please call us on 01253 346498 or alternatively contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org