The Haven Guesthouse offers quality accommodation catering exclusively for families and couples and small groups.
We have 10 rooms sleeping 35 persons ( Doubles and Families up to 5 persons).
We are ideally located between Blackpool tower and the Pleasure beach. We are close to the sea front, football ground, main cinema, Waterloo bowling green, shops and Blackpool's major attractions including the new gateway park.
At the bottom of Alexandra Road you can catch the tram and explore the resort without worrying about the car.
Travel & Parking
- By train to Blackpool South Shore: Blackpool south is the nearest station approx. a 10 minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse on fairly level ground however the train service to this station is very slow and the train stops at every station from Preston.
- By train to Blackpool North: Blackpool North is the nearest station to town centre. It is best top book a taxi from the station as it is a 20-minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse through town, however the train service to this station is fast and direct most of the time. Taxi fares are approx. £5- £8.
- By Plane to Blackpool International: It is best to book a taxi from the airport, as it is a 45-minute walk to the Haven Guesthouse. Taxi fairs usually cost £8- £12 approx.
- We do not offer parking, we have free limited on street parking and a carpark at both ends of our street ranging from £7 per 24 hours.
- It is advised to pull in at the side of the building to check in. The street to the Haven Guesthouse is flat.
- There are 6 steps to the front door and the doorbell is approx 1m high. Reception is located in the lounge on the ground floor. The assistance bell is located in the ground floor hall and is 1m high.
- All the corridors are carpeted and well lit day and night.
- Our dining room is on the ground floor.
- Individual tables sitting a maximum 36 people, tables are set with place mats.
- Seating without arms.
- Unsuitable access for wheel chairs.
- A mix of self service and waited table service throughout breakfast.
- Our bedrooms are arranged on 2 floors and are accessed via stairs.
- Corridors to bedrooms are carpeted and well lit.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in bedrooms.
- All bedrooms are carpeted and are all en-suite.
- Rooms are equipped with TV's, Hair dryers and tea & Coffee making facilities.
- Irons and ironing boards are also provided on each floor.
- There are no ground floor rooms, lift or ramps available at the Haven Guesthouse.
- Access to the lounge is on the ground floor.
- Comfortable furniture with tables and some bar stools with no arms.
- Floor is carpeted.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the bar.
- Our Corridors are well lit and carpeted.
- The Haven is fully equipped LS2 fire alarm system does not have flashing lights but has a siren to 75DB, assistance is offered if evacuation is necessary. Due to the age of the building we do not have a lift. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
If you require further information, we are happy to help. Please call us on 01253 346498 or alternatively contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org